Monday, February 10, 2014

#LESS WORDS : HALLO ÖSTERREICH


Hello my lovely guys:) I spent the whole weekends not long ago with my relatives who are living in Austria . I really admire Austria … it is a country abounding with landscape and there is also special fairy atmosphere maybe I feel it because of the mountains surrounding from different sides.   My relatives live in the town called Spittal an der Drau. The township is rather small however it is really cosy and open.
Hope you guys will like my photographs from Austria :))
(Продолжение + вариант на русском)










Farewell to the Highlands, farewell to the North, 
The birth-place of Valour, the country of Worth; 
Wherever I wander, wherever I rove, 
The hills of the Highlands for ever I love.
(Robert Burns)

В горах мое сердце... Доныне я там. 
По следу оленя лечу по скалам.
 Гоню я оленя, пугаю козу. 
В горах мое сердце, а сам я внизу.
(Роберт Бернс)



Oh! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!
Красота :)





Wearing : parka - ZARA , hat - NEW LOOK , shoes - ISABEL MARANT , sweater - COSTES, glasses - RAY-BAN

На мне : парка - ZARA , шапка - NEW LOOK , обувь - ISABEL MARANT , свитер - COSTES , очки - RAY-BAN




Spittal an der Drau
Шпитталь-ан-дер-Драу








My new iPhone case . What do you think about it ?

Мой новый чехол для iPhone . Ребята , как вам он ?
________________________________________________________________________

Привет, друзья! Относительно недавно я была в Австрии у своих родственников. Мне очень нравится эта страна, природа просто потрясающая, чувствуется какая-то особая атмосфера, возможно это из-за гор, которые окружают со всех сторон и вызывают только восторг. 
Мои родственники живут в небольшом , но очень уютном городке  под названием Шпитталь-ан-дер-Драу:)) Практически каждое лето я провожу там время и каждый раз получаю новые позитивные эмоции, открываю для себя что-то новенькое!
Я надеюсь, что вам понравятся мои фотографии и вы тоже заходите побывать в этой чудесной стране!

6 comments:

  1. Great post - the pictures are beautiful! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. they've got beautiful landscapes. I would love to visit some day. you look great, love the blues. thanks for ff on GFC, I think there may be something wrong with yours, I tried to follow back but it wouldn't let me. can you have a look and let me know on my blog. I will also try again later
    http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I don't know what has happened… Btw the way I am not the only one who has problem with GFC. I suppose it is systematic problem.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous photos. Love the landscapes! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’, GFC, or Instagram! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r
    Instagram @ sartorialdiner

    ReplyDelete