Monday, February 2, 2015

#CHILL PLAYLIST

Hello there! 
Music is an essential part of my life that is why I have column called "Chill playlist" in my blog which however I have not refreshed for so long. I decided that the first post of the last winter month should infuse my lovely readers and me with positive energy and moreover inspire to great deeds. So I am sharing with you guys songs which are my fav right now.Hope you will like it!
P.S click to check --> summer playlist

                                  
Всем привет :) 
Музыка - неотъемлемая часть моей жизни, поэтому в моем блоге есть рубрика "Chill playlist", которую я, однако, давно не обновляла. Я решила, что первая запись последнего зимнего месяца должна зарядить моих любимых читателей и меня хорошим настроением, ну и, конечно, вдохновить на великие дела:) 
Делюсь с вами песнями, которые в последнее время стоят на "повторе" в моем плейлисте. Надеюсь, они вам понравятся!

24 comments:

  1. great playlist ! I really like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful playlist - I am ALWAYS on the hunt for new music. I can think of nothing worse than listening to the same tracks again and again. They get overplayed.

    I find your blog lovely and would love to keep in touch! There must be something up with GFC though because it won't let me link to follow you right now! Will try again later!

    Keep in touch xxx

    www.mystery-girl007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for pleasant words xx
      Same here, I always try to find something new and fresh:) However there are songs which cannot bother me, it is awesome I guess :))

      Have a wonderful day! :))

      Delete
  3. great post dear!!!
    Xx
    S.
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice playlist!
    Baci,
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you. Music is very important for me also. I like your chil playlist.
    I follow you sweety.
    Follow me back via GFC and G+!
    Kisses
    Marija
    http://mymiraculousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great playlist dear.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honey, I now following you through circles. When GFC works tell me to follow you back :)
    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE | WIN YOUR FAVORITE DRESS WITH ONLY ONE COMMENT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous post!
    Let's follow to each other! Let me know :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great blog!
    want to follow each other on GFC? let me know :)

    emiri-desu.blogspot.com.au
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) have a wonderful day xx

      Delete
    2. thank you for your follow! i followed you back :)

      x

      Delete